Mango Bavarian Pie
photo by Ambervim
- Ready In:
1 9" Pie
- 1⁄4 ounce unflavored gelatin (usually 1 packet)
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 cup pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup mango puree
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 pie shell (regular cooked or graham cracker)
- Soften gelatin in cold water.
- Dissolve sugar in pineapple juice in medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Beat all ingredients except whippe cream until blended.
- Chill until partially set.
- Fold in whippe cream and pour into pie shell.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.