photo by fawn512
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup instant malted milk powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, at room temp
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 300°. Have ungreased cookie sheets ready.
- In a bowl mix flour, malted milk powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, mix sugars with an electric mixer. Add butter and beat until blended. Add vanilla, condensed milk and eggs. Beat at medium speed until pale and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add flour mixture and chocolate chips. Mix at low speed until just blended. Do not over mix. Chill dough til firm enough to scoop out. Drop rounded tablespoonful on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 23 to 25 minutes until cookies are slightly brown around edges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I came to love baking just last 2004. And I pretty much self taught. I gather information through the internet and Zaar,w/c helped me a lot. Especially the kind and very helpful posters in the forum. Because of my passsion, i enrolled for a Bakery ARts and Pastry Diploma. And now that i'm done. I'm searching for a job (anyone wants to hire me? :) I usually collect recipes from zaar, since they're tested (by viewing the comments of the bakers)