Magic Onion Ring Sauce
photo by Leopardstripes
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Refrigerate, allowing flavors to blend for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with onion rings, poppers, and other yummy fried things.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a former cook/chef, but have found that working in the service department of a tractor shop pays better! I'm relearning the joys of peanut butter and jelly, thanks to my kids, and getting back to basics (for some reason, pesto and other such delicacies just don't go over so well with the home crowd!) I collect vintage cookbooks, design jewelry, and do henna/mehndi art in my spare time, when I get any! ;)