- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- 15 -20 Rhodes frozen rolls, Texas
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1 margarine, melted
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup dried parsley (you can use Italian seasoning, but parsley is best)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Spray a large baking sheet.
- Mix cheese, parsley, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Roll frozen dough balls in melted butter and then in cheese mixture being careful to coat completely.
- Place on cookie sheet allowing plenty of room for rolls to raise.
- Spray a piece of Saran wrap and place sprayed side down on rolls.
- Allow to rise at least 3 hrs in a warm place.
- Remove plastic wrap and bake in preheated 375°F oven for 15 minutes (I have had to bake longer and so to prevent your cheese from turning to brown, you might wish to lower the temp to 350°F and bake a little longer).
Join The Conversation
Num num num num num! Made these for our Easter gathering at the farm. What a huge hit! I baked half in a cupcake pan and the other (I have 24) on a large baking sheet at 325 for 20 minutes. The rolls on the sheet spread much larger and had an airier texture, but the ones in the cupcake tins didn't disappoint either. They were just smaller and a bit denser. We loved both sizes, but my preference was the baking sheet rolls. Thank you!
We all loved these easy and delicious rolls at our Thankgiving dinner. The only thing I did differently was to put the rolls in 2 cupcake pan (one roll per tin), otherwise I followed the recipe exactly. With only 7 of us and 24 rolls we did have some leftover which I put in a gallon-sized freezer bag and froze. Heated them up on Saturday and they were still delicious!