Luscious Layer Dessert
photo by mightyro_cooking4u
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In 9x13 inch pyrex dish melt butter in oven, remove from oven and mix in flour, white sugar and nuts. Pat out to cover bottom of pan evenly. Bake 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until well blended and creamy, fold in 1/2 of the Cool Whip. Spread evenly over cooled crust.
- Mix pudding according to package directions. Regrigerate 5 minutes. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip over top, garnish with chopped nuts, chocolate shavings.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My children laugh at my public name, but I truly couldn't come up with a name for me! Anyway, I am a married mom of 4. I have always liked to cook, but I have never been a recipe kind of gal, instead I have always just made things up as I went (unless it was a baked good). Usually things turn out really well, but my daughters are now late teens early 20's and want me to tell them how to make things, this is difficult when every time you make something it changes. This is how I joined RecipeZaar, I figured if I could begin to post recipes to the site then they could just go online and find my recipes without having to ask. I have also learned that it does save time to follow recipes, I especially enjoy Rachael Ray, even when I thinnk something sounds a little odd 9 times out of 10 it turns out wonderful. As I write I have a pot of stoup simmering waiting for dinner to come! My son has his "fan favs", with the girls mostly gone away to school now its fun to put food in front of him and watch him and his dad fight over it!