Low Fat Egg McMuffin
photo by Heather N.
- Ready In:
- 6 eggs
- 6 turkey sausage patties
- 6 slices kraft 2% american cheese singles
- 6 slices whole wheat bread (deli flats)
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray (I use olive oil),.
- Crack eggs into tin, salt & pepper.
- Bake on 350 for 15min.
- In the morning just assemble your sandwich. Toast the deli flat heat the egg/ cheese/ sausage in microwave for 50 seconds, add to bread.
- I use whole wheat deli flats, pre-cooked turkey sausage, 2% cheese. You can also use turkey bacon, lean ham -- get creative.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!