Low Carb Noodles
- Ready In:
4-8 depending upon how used
- Mix ingredients with a mixer until thoroughly combined.
- Coat two 9"x12" glass baking dishes with butter flavored pam and pour mixture equally into the two dishes.
- Pre heat oven to 325°.
- Bake for approximately 15 min or until noodles begin to slightly brown.
- Remove from baking dishes and place flat on a piece of aluminum foil until needed.
- (Can be cut into 3/8" strips and used with beef stroganoff).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in S.California about 30 mins outside of Palm Springs in the Hi-Desert. I have two daughters 4 Granddaughters. I share my home with my SO, a wonderful guy that is my best friend and our fur kids including 3 hybrid cats (Bengal, Jungle bob and F2 Savannah basset and Min. Schnauzer. I spent 13 years as a Licensed Funeral Director/Branch Manager and Cemetery Broker for a Mortuary/Crematory/Cemetery. Currently, I am an Area Director for a skilled Home Health agency. My sister, Karen from Colorado introduced me to the site when It was founded by Troy and Gay and known as Zaar. She's been at Zaar almost from the start and even worked for them for a while! I'm not on the site much since the changes, but at one time, I was a regular when the forums were a fun place to meet other who enjoyed cooking. I have a tendency to cook by taste, so I don't post many recipes.