Low Carb Lemon Dessert
This is a quick, satisfying low carb dessert, prefect for Atkins or Somersizing. It is NOT low fat.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 scoop Crystal Light sugar free low calorie lemonade mix
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- Sweeten the cream with the lemonade mix, to taste; use no more than one little tub from the container.
- Beat in softened cream cheese.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was good as written, but I made a few additions that imrproved it. First, I added just a little lemon zest as I mixed it -- maybe 1/8 of a teaspoon. Then I layered it in a glad bowl with a blueberry topping. The topping was 1/2 cup blueberries simmered on the stove with 1/2 t sugar and 2 t of splenda and 2 TBS of water. Once tihs simmered and turned into a syrup I let it cool. Then poured in on a layer of the lemon mixture. Then I toped it with the other lemon mixture and swirled it. As a Type 2 diabetic I have found that blueberries don't bother my blood sugar but everyone is different so you might want to double check yours!3Reply
see 16 more