Low Carb Chicken and Veggies
- Ready In:
- Slice thinly the cabbage, onion and pepper.
- Heat a large heavy frying pan under medium high heat with about 1 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp oil. (I use regular olive oil).
- Put in the vegetables and stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Once they start to fry turn down the heat somewhat.
- Add the frozen spinach and cover to let steam.
- Chop the cooked chicken and the cream cheese into cubes.
- Once the vegetables have softened, add the chicken, cream cheese.
- and the cream or chicken broth or both!. Keep the cover on.
- Stir fairly frequently for about 5 minutes or until the cream cheese is melted. Do not boil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!