Listy (Czech "leaves")
- Ready In:
- Mix all ingredients and roll out on floured board like for noodles.
- Cut with pizza cutter into strips about 3 inches wide and then into small diamonds.
- Fry in hot grease (375).
- Turn over once and fry until light golden brown.
- Remove from grease and drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with sugar or powdered sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in southeastern South Dakota, near the Missouri River. I am managing editor of the weekly newspaper in a small town ten miles from where I live. I also keep busy with my 13 year old son's activities. It's been a challenge to learn to cook in smaller quantities since both of my daughters are grown and on their own. I enjoying cooking, baking, collecting cookbooks, trying new recipes, reading, hunting, fishing and bowling. My favorite cookbooks are church cookbooks. I have a church cookbook that I received from an aunt as a shower gift 25 years ago that has become "well-worn" and is my "go-to" cookbook along with a couple of other cookbooks that I frequently use. The rest of my cookbooks also get used but not as often as my favorites. My kids laugh at me as I read cookbooks like others read novels and always have sticky notes handy to mark pages with recipes that I want to try.