This is a simple and tasty drink. I found the recipe at www.laylita.com/recipes. Posted for ZWT 2008.
- Ready In:
- 2 limes or 2 lemons, quartered and any seeds removed
- 8 cups cold water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- ice cube, as desired
- Place the quartered limes or lemons in the blender with 4 cups of water and sugar.
- Blend until the limes or lemon is completely pulverized, the mixture should be slightly foamy with a whitish color.
- Strain the lemonade and add the remaining 4 cups of water.
- Serve with or without ice based on individual preference.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Excellent ! I used both lemons and limes in my brand spanking new blender and this turned out brilliantly.... I served a caraffe full to the kids and DH... the kids are still small and fussy and rejected it but both DH and I loved it. DH isn't even a huge fan of lemons or limes so what an unexpected surprise. Between us we finished the lot. Please see my Rating System: 4 excellemt stars for a very good summer recipe.. fresh and full of flavour and if you prefer it tarter or sweeter it's easily adjustable, we will be making this again. Thanks!Reply
see 6 more