Light Pear Cake
This is an unusual cake that tastes great. We often have it for birthday celebrations and enjoy it just as much as higher-fat desserts.
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (1 lb) can pear (in juice, undrained)
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 cup currant jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a bundt pan.
- Mix all ingredients, except currant jelly, with an electric mixer.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Melt current jelly in microwave; brush on outside of cake while warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation