Light Peanut Butter Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A lighter take on a decadent favorite
- Ready In:
- 4 graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- Cush graham crackers using a rolling pin or in a food processor.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with brown sugar, canola oil, vanilla, cocoa powder and salt. Mix well.
- Divide the graham cracker mixture evenly between 4 individual pie/custard dishes. Using the back of a fork, press the mixture to fill the bottom of each dish.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 8-9 minutes, then let cool while you make the filling.
- For the filling, combine the milk and peanut butter with a whisk or hand mixer.
- Slowly add pudding mix to the milk and peanut butter, mix for 1-2 minutes until combined and smooth.
- Divide the filling evenly between the four dishes, refrigerate for at least 1-hour.
- Optional toppings would be, light whipped topping, crushed peanuts and chocolate shavings.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION