Light and Creamy California Vegetable Salad
I made this recipe this weekend for a family get together. It is such a nice summer salad with a creamy taste! I've also added bacon bits to this in the past, which gives it some zip!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 cups raw broccoli florets
- 4 cups raw cauliflower florets
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Mix dressing and cheese in large bowl.
- Add vegetables and mix together.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more