Rich Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Milk Shake
photo by Jellyqueen
- Ready In:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups snickers ice cream (or chocolate, vanilla, etc.)
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 12 ice cubes
- 1⁄4 1/4 cup Amaretto (can be skipped, BUT I wouldn't! can also be combined) or 1/4 cup Godiva original chocolate liqueur (can be skipped, BUT I wouldn't! can also be combined)
- In a blender, combine ice cream, liqueur, peanut butter, chocolate syrup, milk and ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve with a straw.
- You can garnish with fresh berries or shaved chocolate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Rita, this shake is sinful! It's so thick, rich, and delicious. I made it using soy ice cream, soy milk, and soynut butter for dietary reasons, and even with all those substitutions it was the best shake I've ever had! I also included Amaretto, which added even more depth to the flavor. I think I would add slightly less soynut butter and maybe a little more milk next time, though, because I like my shakes slightly thinner. But I will definitely be making it again and again!