Lemonaide lemon pepper chicken
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 18mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian dressing (your favorite brand or recipe)
- 1⁄3 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- garlic powder, to taste
- lemon pepper seasoning, to taste
- Make a marinade of the Italian dressing and lemonaide powder, and marinate the chicken in this for at least six, and up to twenty-four hours.
- The longer the better.
- Bring your grill to medium heat, and sprinkle chicken with garlic powder and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes on each side.
- This recipe may also be broiled, following the instructions for your oven.
- Be sure to let meat rest for at least 4 minutes before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation