Lemon-Thyme Whipped Ricotta
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme, plus more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots or 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Combine ricotta, 2 tablespoons thyme, shallot (or chives), lemon zest, lemon juice, pepper and salt in a food processor. Puree for a few seconds until smooth.
- 2.Transfer to a serving bowl and swirl the top with the back of a spoon. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with thyme.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!