photo by Amanda Beth
- Ready In:
- Place water in a covered shaker and squeeze lemon into it until it is completely juiced (you may like to cut the lemon pieces into quarters to do this as they are easier to handle, or use a reamer instead).
- Pour the sugar into the shaker and add just a few ice cubes to agitate but do not overfill your shaker.
- Affix the lid or cap and shake mixture until the sugar completely dissolves.
- Pour lemon shake-up into a large serving glass (about a 24 oz size or larger) and add more ice to fill the glass as needed.
- Drink up and be prepared to make more!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at email@example.com