Lemon Pepper Salmon
- Ready In:
- Cut the Fresh Salmon into serving size pieces.
- The best parts to use is the back or tail section.
- I tend to avoid the stomach area.
- Prepare the salmon by removing the bones and any scales.
- Wash lightly, pat dry.
- Leave skin on!
- Salt the salmon, and set aside.
- This will firm the meat up.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, broil.
- Cut the lemon in half, slice two slices off and set aside for garnish.
- Wash off salt from fish if desired.
- Place fish on an oiled cookie sheet, sprinkle with Lemon Pepper.
- Squeeze lemon juice onto fish.
- Place in oven, center to 3/4 up.
- Broil approximately 6 min or to taste (A quick note, for approximate cooking time, guesstimate about 10 - 15 min per inch of fish thickness for well done fish. I prefer mine a bit on the raw side, so 6 min for a 3/4th inch salmon.).
- I prefer my salmon half cooked half raw.
- This part is very important, watch the fish, do NOT let it become overdone!
- Heat up mushroom soup in a sauce pan, add only 1/4 cup milk, instead of the usual 1 cup.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- When fish is done, remove from oven, and carefully place fish on plates.
- Add rice, and top fish with thick mushroom soup sauce.
- Garnish with Lemon Slices and Dill sprigs.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Heya! I'm a second generation Chinese - American. I'm currently a bachelor straight out of college. My family owns a chinese restaurant, and much of my parents enthusiasm for great tasting food rubbed off on me at an early age. Unfortunately, none of their recipies seemed to have rubbed off at all! As such, my interest in cooking is being explored through a mixture of experimentation, experience, and intuition.