Lemon Pecan Pie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 2mins
- 1 9-inch deep dish pie crust
- 4 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup firm packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon rind
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- whipped cream
- Bake pastry shell at 450 for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Combine eggs and next 6 ingredients,STIR in pecans and pour into prepared crust.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes,shielding edges with aluminun foil.
- after 25 minutes to prevent overbrowning.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello,I collect old cookbooks,enjoy gardening,traveling and reading.I love to cook and bake!I've thought about opening my own bakery here in TN.That would be so fun!