Lemon Loaf With Glaze
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter (Equal to half a cup)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 lemon, Juiced and Zested
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup cream (half and half works well)
- for the glaze
- 1 1⁄3 cups icing sugar
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of, and zested
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- For the Loaf.
- 1.Preheat Oven to 350.
- 2.Grease & Flour a Loaf Pan.
- 3.Cream Butter and Sugar together.
- 4.In a separate bowl mix eggs and vanilla well, add lemon juice and zest.
- 5.Add egg mix into the butter mix, beat slowly.
- 6.Add remaining Ingredients and mix well.
- 7.Bake for 40 Mins,.
- For the Glaze.
- 1.Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined and spread over warm loaf.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"