Lemon Crumble Squares
- Ready In:
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup coconut (ground)
- 1⁄2 lb butter (no margarine "or" shortening please)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- Combine butter, coconut, sugar, flour until mixture is crumbled.
- Press half of the crumble in a long ungreased pan (9x13-inch).
- Prepare lemon pie filling as directed on box then pour over the pressed crumble.
- Add the remaining crumble over the lemon filling.
- Put in oven at 325F for a few minutes until the top of the squares are golden brown.
- (about 10-15 minutes) Take out and let cool in refrigerator.
- Cut into squares and serve.