Lemon Chiffon Pudding
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from The Good Carb Cookbook.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water or 1/2 cup orange juice
- 4 ounces sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup fat free cream cheese or 1/2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 1 1/2 cups regular fat-free lemon yogurt or 1 1/2 cups lemon low fat yogurt
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping or 2 cups light whipped topping
- Pour the boiling water or juice into a blender and sprinkle the gelatin over the top. Place the lid on and, leaving the lid slightly ajar (to allow steam to escape), carefully blend the mixture at low speed for 1 minute or until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove the lid and set the blended mixture aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Add the cheese to the blender mixture, place the lid on, and blend at low speed until the mixture is smooth. Transfer the blended mixture to a large bowl and whisk in the yogurt. Place the mixture in the refrigerator and chill for 15 minutes. Stir the mixure. It should be the consistency of pudding. If it is too thin, return it to the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- When the gelatin mixture has reached the proper consistency, stir it with a wire whisk until smooth. Using a wooden spoon, gently fold in the whipped topping.
- Divide the mixture among five 8-ounce wineglasses, cover, and chill for at least 3 hours or until set before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION