Leftover Turkey Casserole
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place prepared mashed potatoes into a 2 quart casserole dish, sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Combine turkey and gravy in a large skillet and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in stuffing until throughly combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Spoon turkey mixture on top of potatoes and spread evenly.
- Cover and bake for 25-30 minutes or until throughly cooked.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!