Leftover Steak and Potato Breakfast
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces leftover cooked steak, cut into very small pieces
- 1 baked potato (diced into small bites)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 roma tomato, chopped (optional)
- 5 washed white button mushrooms (chopped, sliced or quartered)
- olive oil
- Heat olive oil in nonstick pan about medium high heat.
- Add potatoes and stir and cook until just starts to brown a little.
- Reduce heat to medium add mushrooms and onion.
- Stir until mushrooms begin to cook.
- Add steak and continue to cook until mushrooms are done.
- Add tomatoes and salt and pepper (to taste).
- Cook until all is heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in South Carolina, work in north Carolina. Love to hunt and fish. Was in the military for 10 years. Occasional cook for my children while my wife works nights.