Leftover Ham Stuff
photo by Chef shapeweaver
- Ready In:
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) box macaroni and cheese mix (the cheap kind is what I use)
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked ham
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup whole milk
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- When pasta is almost done, add frozen peas.
- Let pasta and peas return to boiling point; cook until peas are heated through.
- Drain pasta and peas, return to pan.
- Add contents of cheese packet and margarine, mixing well.
- Then add ham, milk and shredded cheddar cheese, stirring well (you might need to add a little more milk to make it a little creamier).
- Serve and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Even though I haven't been here for a long time, MY recipes aren't up for adoption. :) And don't change any of them either. ;)