MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I got this recipe from a community ed course that was held where I work about edible flowers. It said you can drizzle it over ice cream, cake or fruit.
- Ready In:
- Using a candy thermometer, heat water, sugar and honey to 235 degrees.
- Remove from heat and stir in flowers.
- Cool 3 minutes and strain.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice and stir.
- If the syrup gets too firm you can make candy bows or squiggles by drizzling it on parchment paper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION