Lavender Mint Tea (Single Serving)
Due to popular demand, the proportions of mint and lavender have been altered to make this lovely tea even lovelier. :)
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender flowers or 2 teaspoons fresh lavender flowers
- 2 teaspoons dried mint or 1 1/2-2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup boiling water
- honey or sugar, to taste
- If you have a tea ball, place the herbs in it.
- If not, you can brew this in the tea and strain it in a fine strainer after it has brewed.
- Pour the boiling water over the herbs; let steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain, if needed, and serve hot.
- Sweeten, if desired.
- This can also be made as iced tea- double the herbs and let steep in 1 Qt of water overnight in the fridge.
- You can add more water, to taste, if it is too strong.
- Again, sweeten, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Mmmmmm. Just to tell you how much I loved this, I just had 1 quart! I used both dry lavender and mint (1 ts lavender and 2 ts mint for each cup of water) and found the aromas were well balanced that way ; that change of proportions is the only reason I am rating this 4 stars and not 5. Even if I usually have a terrible sweet tooth, I didn't sweeten it and it was perfect this way.Reply
see 1 more