photo by Bergy
- Ready In:
- Prepare broiler OR grill pan.
- Combine all 8 ingredients.
- Divide lamb mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 3/4-inch thick patty.
- Place patties on broiler or grillpan coated with cooking spray.
- Cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Then you can serve it on a bun with your favorites (tomato, lettuce).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I'm in love with a lamb burger.! This is very good. The only change I made was to sub hot chili flakes for the ground red pepper . I had mushrooms on the side, raw sweet onion, tomatoe & gouda cheese on top served on a Scottish Bap. Also had Baking stone fries on the side done with garlic. Wonderful Saturday night fare thanks PokerThis is a winner
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi ~ My name is Chef Poker ~ I have a Beautiful Daughter & Grand Daughter... I was a Proud owner of a Landsheer Newfoundland Named Angel......... Now we have 2 Pappillions... Nothing like changing SIZE !! lol I live in the Beauifull Berkshires of Massachuttes......... </p>