Korean BBQ Burrito
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
for the korean bbq beef
- 2 lbs top sirloin steaks
- 2 pears, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 inches fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
for the burritos
- cooked rice
- cilantro, basil, green onions (maybe even mint if you’re bold)
- fermented vegetables (KIMCHI!!! I am not able to post that name!)
- sriracha mayonnaise
- 4 -6 large flour tortillas
- KOREAN BBQ BEEF: Thinly slice the beef and pulse the pear, garlic, and ginger through a food processor. Put all the ingredients for the beef in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 3-5 hours or until very tender and delicious.
- Prep all your burrito fillings (cook the rice, mince the herbs, prepare the sauce).
- Lay a flour tortilla flat on a piece of foil. Place the rice, meat, herbs, kimchi, and sauce in the middle of the tortilla. Fold the sides up, then roll it up front to back and wrap it with foil if you’re saving it for later.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!