Kitchen Kouture King Kong Nachos
photo by Kitchen_Kouture
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork (carnita) or 1 1/2 lbs chicken
- 1 lb fat free Velveeta Mexican cheese
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 8 ounces fire-roasted tomatoes (Kroger)
- 4 ounces green chilies, diced
- 1 green onion, large, chopped
- 3 jalapenos, with seeds and chopped
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 8 ounces refried beans, can
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- tortilla chips
- jalapeno, nacho
- mortons nature seasoning
- In a sauce pan, mix all ingredients together.
- Stir on low heat till fully melted.
- Turn off heat and let dip sit 1 hour to thicken.
- In a microwave dish, mix beans, butter, and garlic salt.
- Microwave till warm and mix well.
- On a baking dish, add tortilla chips, bean mixture, 1/2 cheese mixture, meat, remaining cheese mixture, jalopenos, dust with Nature Seasoning.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve with salsa or avacodo dip.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY