Super easy brisket recipe using Lipton's soup mix. Just mix everything together and bake away! Makes wonderful base for sandwich next day using onion roll.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton onion mushroom dry soup mix
- 1 cup beer
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sugar (depends on your taste) (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 -4 lbs boneless beef brisket
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil in a frying pan until nicely browned. Remove.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan, add onion and garlic mixture, Lipton Onion Mushroom Soup Mix blended with beer, ketchup, liquid smoke, Worcestershire, sugar and pepper.
- Add brisket; turn to coat.
- Loosely cover with aluminum foil and bake 3 hours or until brisket is tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION