Kick Ass Nachos Using Leftover Chilli Con Carne or Chicken
photo by Starrynews
- Ready In:
- 100 g tortilla chips (approx)
- 8 slices pickled jalapeno peppers (approx)
- 8 tablespoons leftover chili, con carne heated through (approx)
- 6 tablespoons salsa, heated through (can use pasta sauce)
- 80 g grated cheese (approx)
- 4 tablespoons guacamole (approx)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (approx)
- Assemble the Nachos on individual plates. Try to distribute the ingredients evenly, in little pockets, throughout the nachos including the cheese but reserving some to sprinkle on top.
- Microwave for 2 minutes making sure the cheese is melted and top with guacamole and sour cream.
- Eat with your hands and get really messy. Fantastic!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I come from a family of food loves, in fact its the subject we talk about most! I've been trying to write a cookbook for years but always hit stumbling blocks or wanted to go in another direction. Its not as easy as it looks! I've decided to upload my all time favorite recipes onto this website. Trust me when I say that good recipes don't make it onto my page, only the truly great and AMAZINGLY TASTY or ingenious and unusual ones do. Most are tried and tested but some I just give the general idea for. You get the gist! I really appriciate your reviews and comments so If you've made or tasted one of my recipes then please leave me some feedback!