Ken's Flank Steak Marinade
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Place flank steak in large shallow dish (or large food storage bag).
- Combine marinade ingredients, stirring well.
- Pour over steak; cover and marinade in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag or steak occasionally.
- Drain steak, reserving marinade.
- Grill steak to desired degree of doneness, basting often with marinade.
- To serve, slice steak across grain in thin slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!