Kale and Zucchini Chips
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350. -- Will need two cookie sheets.
- Wash zucchini and kale. Dry well.
- Slice zucchini thin. Place on cookie sheet.
- Slice thick stems off and place kale leafs on cookie sheet.
- Spray zucchini and kale with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crisp but not burned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!