July 4th Smoothie
photo by ElizabethKnicely
- Ready In:
4 1 cup servings or 2 2 cup servings
- 1 banana
- 1 1 cup rice milk or 1 cup yogurt
- 6 large strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds, ground (optional)
- 2 2 tablespoons agave syrup (I used agave syrup) or 2 tablespoons sugar (I used agave syrup)
- 3 -4 cups water, enough to cover all the fruit
- Add all ingredients and blend until smooth.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
29 year old wife and mother of 3 who is obsessed with meal planning.