Juicy Slow Cooker Chicken Breast.
photo by Sageca
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 5mins
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chicken broth
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with seasoning listed here or your choice.
- Place your seasoned chicken in a single layer into the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Add chicken broth; there isn't much because we don't want the chicken to boil.
- Set your Slow Cooker at Low for 3.00 to 3.30 hours; 170* depending on the appliance.
- After 2 hours flip chicken breasts over.
- It is now ready to enjoy or cut up and save for a future recipe or even save in the freezer. You can shred for 3 forks to make fast Pulled Chicken.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, read recipe books and food magazines,spend time in kitchen stores, grocery stores, gourmet shops, learning new cooking techniques, trying new kitchen gadgets,tasting exotic foods,enjoying a wonderful meal. I've always had a herb garden; now I have containers on my patio with my must have herbs. It seems, everything tastes better with fresh herbs!