Johnsonville Apple Chicken Sausage Sweet and Sour Stirfry
photo by Johnsonville Sausage
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) package Johnsonville Apple Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained, reserving liquid
- 1⁄3 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- brown rice (hot, cooked) or white rice (hot, cooked)
- In a large skillet, heat oil; stir-fry vegetables until crisp-tender.
- Add sausage and pineapple; cook and stir until heated through.
- In a small bowl, combine water, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar and reserved pineapple juice.
- Add to skillet; bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately over rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Made with only premium cuts of pork and the perfect blend of spices, Johnsonville Italian Sausage is the perfect ingredient for your favorite dishes.</p> <p>This is a sponsored profile.</p>