Jimmy Dean Warm Potato and Sage Sausage Salad
photo by AmyZoe
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces jimmy dean sage sausage, cooked, crumbled, and drained
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups onions, 1/2 dice
- 3 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 lb new potato, wedges
- 1 cup red bell pepper, 1/4 dice
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 cup whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Begin by heating 4 tablespoons olive oil in a sauce pot on medium heat.
- Once hot place the onion into the pot and cook for 2 minutes, stirring periodically.
- Add the garlic, potatoes, and sausage and continue cooking for an additional 4 minutes.
- After cooking remove from heat and place ingredients into a bowl.
- Place the red bell pepper, parsley, thyme, and mustard into the bowl and stir all ingredients thoroughly.
- Divide into 10 portions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to try new recipes, and this is a wonderful site to find new additions. I rarely make the same thing twice because it's so much fun to try something different. My life long dream is to travel the world and eat my way around it.