Jerk Salmon With Apricot Glaze
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My mom got this from somewhere. It's so easy and so good. Really phenomenal. You should try to get wild salmon as you can really taste the difference.
- Ready In:
- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon jerk seasoning
- 1 tablespoon apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Heat oil in an oven proof skillet.
- Season salmon fillet with jerk seasoning. Eyeball it because this stuff can get spicy and overpower the fish.
- Salt to taste.
- When pan is hot, place fish skin side down in skillet. Do not move.
- About 3 minutes later depending on the thickness of the salmon, flip.
- Move to oven preheated to 350 degrees.
- While salmon is cooking heat 1 tbls preserves and 1tbls horseradish in microwave proof dish until it melts and stir.
- Remove salmon from oven when done to your likeness.
- Slather salmon with apricot mixture.
- This recipe can easily be triple/quadrupled.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION