Jamie Oliver's Huge Yorkshire Puddings
Another great recipe from Jamie Oliver. I made these a couple of times and everyone liked it!
- Ready In:
- Mix all the ingredients, except the oil, to make a batter using an electric mixer.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 450°F.
- Preheat a muffin tray and grease with a little oil.
- Divide the batter into the tray.
- Cook for 20 minutes at 450°F.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I followed the recipe to the T with exception to the amount of oil used. I had recently watched a youtube video of Jamie Oliver adding oil to the top 3 muffin spaces and then rolling it down to get the correct amount per tin... probably too much but 1 tablespoon definitely doesn't seem enough.1Reply
Wow, these are great, and it's almost shocking how easy the Yorkshire puddings are to make. Why would anyone ever want to buy frozen or prepared dinner rolls when you can make these in a matter of minutes? Thanks for sharing this awesome Jamie Oliver recipe- I'm a huge fan of his, and this one's a keeper.Reply
see 12 more