- Ready In:
- 12 slices brown bread (or bread of choice)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 ounces strawberry jam (or other favorite jams-you may mix it up if you like and try different kinds)
- Cut the crusts from bread, then lightly spread each slice with the butter.
- Spread six slices with jam, and then sanwich them together with the remaining buttered bread.
- Using a round pastry cutter, stamp out four circles from each sandwich.
- Arrange on a serving plate and serve as soon as possible.
Join The Conversation