Italian-Style Shrimp With Lemon and Garlic
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning (I prefer Pampered Chef)
- 2 teaspoons sweet Hungarian paprika
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Pam cooking spray
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Combine olive oil, Italian seasoning, paprika, lemon rind, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Thread the shrimp onto 4 skewers.
- The original recipe calls for broiling these on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray (2 minutes on each side), however, I prefer to grill them over medium heat until they turn pink (2 to 4 minutes per side).
- Remove the shrimp from the skewers and arrange over the hot pasta.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with parsley.
Join The Conversation
Really really good. I made this for my boyfriend and father. The first words out of my boyfriend's mouth were, "Omg. This is the best shrimp you've ever made." I chose to grill them as well. My father (a man of few words) said, "Very tasty". I personally loved the shrimp. The pasta with only the lemon juice and parsley seemed a little dry but you could use this shrimp on top of anything. Loved it.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg> <br> <br><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/200_artistrichardneuman-art-prints_.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting> <img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/untitled.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting> <br> <br> <br> <br><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket> <img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/smPACp.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket>