Italian Sausage Rigatoni
photo by Johnsonville Sausage
- Ready In:
- 1 (19 ounce) package Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links, grilled and coin-sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package rigatoni pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large red pepper, chunked and sauted
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 (26 ounce) jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- Cook sausage according to package directions, keep warm.
- Cook the rigatoni according to directions, keep warm.
- In a large pan, place olive oil and garlic, sauté lightly for 30 seconds. Add peppers and cook until crisp tender.
- Combine cooked sausage and pasta sauce with peppers and heat until warm. At this point you may mix with the pasta or serve separately.
- Top with fresh parsley. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Made with only premium cuts of pork and the perfect blend of spices, Johnsonville Italian Sausage is the perfect ingredient for your favorite dishes.</p> <p>This is a sponsored profile.</p>