Italian Sausage Rigatoni and Peppers
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage link, grilled and coin-sliced
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 large green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 26 ounces of your favorite pasta sauce (I use a little more)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions; drain, keep warm and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet; remove casing from sausage links and cut in coin-like slices.
- Add to skillet and cook until no longer pink.
- Add garlic and saute lightly for about 30 seconds.
- Add peppers and cook until crisp-tender.
- Add pasta sauce with peppers and heat until warm.
- Add the rigatoni or serve separately.
- Top with fresh parsley and parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!