Italian Sausage & Lentil Stew
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From: Campbell's Kitchen Savory Italian sausage sautés with onion, carrot and garlic, then simmers with lentils, potatoes, broccoli rabe and herbs in a vegetable broth for a hearty supper.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans swanson vegetable broth
- 2 cups cut-up red potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup dry lentils
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, crushed or 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 cups coarsely chopped broccoli rabe
- SPRAY saucepot with vegetable cooking spray. Add sausage and cook until browned.
- ADD onion, carrots and garlic and cook until tender.
- ADD broth, potatoes, lentils, bay leaf and oregano. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 40 minute or until lentils are done.
- STIR in broccoli rabe and cook 5 minute Remove bay leaf.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION