Italian Dressing Dry Mix
photo by MojitoLover
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons red bell peppers (dehydrated)
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 3 tablespoons stevia or 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons citric acid
- 1⁄4 cup dry pectin (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in the blender to incorporate. Then place in an airtight container. 2 TBS equal 1 store bought packet.
- For Italian Dressing: mix 2 tbs with 1/4 cup vinegar, 2 tbs water & 1/2 cup olive oil or use 2 tbs in any of your recipes calling for a store bought packet.
- To dehydrate red bell peppers I dice them then place in oven at 200 degrees for about 3hrs then shut the oven off and just leave in oven until oven cools down or you can buy them online.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!