Irresistible Garlic-Tabasco Grilled Salmon
- Ready In:
- Preheat the grill.
- Place salmon on the heavy aluminum foil, skin down. Round up the foil edges to avoid grill flaring up.
- Salt salmon generously.
- Combine minced garlic with olive oil to create a paste, and spread evenly over the salmon.
- Drizzle green tabasco sauce all over the salmon (it is not spicy hot). Sprinkle with capers.
- Place salmon, the foil down, on the hot grill and cook until flakes. Depends on the thickness and size, usually 12 to 20 minute Check after 12 min, don't overcook it.
- Leftovers are great next day - cold, on crackers or in the salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!