Irish Roly Scones With Cream and Jam!!!
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- 6 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 sugar
- 1⁄2 cup raisins or 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Mix the flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Cut the butter into small chunks and using your fingers bread crumb.
- Beat the eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add the milk, egg and raisins. mix well till soft but not runny.
- Roll out the mixture and and cut into long stripes.
- Roll the stripes into swirly circles.
- Cook on a greased tray or 25 to 35 mins or until golden brown.
- Serve hot or cold with whipped cream and raspberry jam!
- ENJOY! =D.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!