Indian Style (Jeera Aloo)cumin Potato and Fennel Seeds N Rosemar
photo by Bupendar S.
- Ready In:
- potato, 4nos
- 50 g potatoes
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 8 ounces steak
- Parboiled the fingerling potatoes with skin in salted water.
- Once the potatoes is 80% cook cut in half put some olive oil n galic shallots thyme n toasted cumin seeds n fresh basil.
- Take some gorgonzola cheese put some cream n blend n mixer till smooth n creamy texture.
- Take some toasted fennel seeds n fresh rosemarry seasoned with kosher salt n wrapped the steak with this spice mix.
- Grill the the steak in your desired doneness.
- Served with blanched asaparagus.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!